What I do
I help agencies, startups and companies produce amazing digital products by providing ideas, UI design and brilliant user experiences.
Who I work with
I partner with UX people, product managers, developers, and tech leads. I work with London agencies and brands including Marks & Spencer, JustGiving, Native Design, Leo Burnett, Publicis and Made By Many.
What I’ve done
As well as working in the digital design space for the last 15+ years I’ve published a 70 page book on landing pages, made the front page of Reddit with a side project, topped Product Hunt twice and released a global top 10 selling iPhone app.
What makes me unique
I have the background and pedigree of a heavyweight creative mixed with a deep understanding of technology.
• Topped Product Hunt twice
• Published a 70 page book on landing pages
• Made front page of Reddit with side project
• Created top 10 selling iOS app
• Made the world’s first secure Xmas card for PayPal